Wow, what a week its been so far.
Bit of a whirlwind.. so where to start. OK, lets start at the very beginning (that's a very good place to staaaaaart!)
I have recruited a designer into the group and chatted over the concept of Project Blast! with him - by some stroke of genius on my part (or fluke, you choose) he knew of the game we were basing Project Blast! on, and had played it previously - so that's a big bonus - getting my concept/vision over to others is SO much easier when someone understands the actual game/mechanics.
The team now consists of 3 of us, 2 developers and a designer which seems like a good mix of folk to me. Its a fairly small team & project at the moment and in theory one that wont take forever to complete. Its REALLY good experience for everyone involved in working in teams and allocating coding/design work as necessary. We (well, I say we, my fellow developer) are in the process of setting up an online work/task distribution system so we can all keep track of who is doing what and what stage the project is at which will be a godsend, considering we all live in different parts of the country...
All in all a very positive start to the week and the project - if its possible, I am even more excited at the prospect of seeing this project developing now, than I was previously.
I'm off to talk about some more ideas - later Internet people.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment